Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Memories of the Dead|
Requires Level 10
or 546 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Silvermoon City|
Take Kalytha's Ring to the shores of Lake Mennar. Touch the to relive her memories. Speak to the other spirits until you've learned the secret of Lake Mennar.
- Kalytha's Secret Learned
The runes on this ring you found are still legible: it was given to "Kalytha" when she was granted admission to the Academy. With the right spell or two, this personal trinket of hers is the gateway to her soul.
Take the ring back to Lake Mennar. Kalytha's spirit should now be visible to you on the shore of the lake. Touch her and the ring will allow you to see the world as she sees it, forever reliving her final hours. Probe her mind, <name>! Speak to the others and learn the secrets of Lake Mennar...
You shudder, the memories of another life threatening to overpower you...
You reel as the spirit's vision fades, relieved to once again feel the earth beneath your feet and the comforting rhythm of your own quickened heart.
You will receive:
Kalytha can be found along the northern shore of Lake Mennar around [36, 72].
- <The shimmering vision does not acknowledge your presence. She is lost in her own world, reacting to events that played out thousands of years ago.>
In Kalytha's memories, Mennar Acoyltes and Defenders are fighting off Imp Desecrators and Legion Defilers.
- Stop them!
- Hold them off - just hold them off. The Archmage has a plan.
- They're storming the walls!
- More? Where are they all coming from?
- We mustn't allow them through!
- We're being overrun!
- These creatures ... so many of them. So many dead! Look at Azshara burn. What have the highborne done?
- Kalytha! Archmage Selwyn was looking for you. She should be nearby...
- Kalytha - you're still alive! Find some cover, there's no end to these ... things!
- Hmpf. I suppose these are the consequences of magic. You reap what you sew... Elune help us all.
- Why didn't I flee with the others? They've got the academy surrounded. We're trapped here.
- I can't maintain this shield much longer. Kalytha - are any of us going to survive this?
- It's all I can do to keep these wards up. Find one of the Archmages, Kalytha! I fell like I'm about to collapse...
- I've got to keep the arcane wards charged.
- Kalytha! Hurry - Archmage Selwyn wanted to see you, she said it was urgent. Maybe we can win this thing?
- My strength ... is beginning ... to falter. Kalytha, please tell me the Archmages have a backup plan...
- More of these creatures! Where are they coming from? What's going on in the capital?
Archmage Selwyn, @ [37.46, 74.54]:
- Kalytha ... it is done. The Sarcen Stone is fully charged and is already diverting energy from the portal. Are you still the incredible swimmer I knew those many years ago? The stone must not be found by either the demons or our "beloved" Queen.
- Swim to the bottom of the lake, Kalytha, and bury the stone deep under the center arch. Hopefully the demonic invaders will not discover it when they raze the surrounding temple. Go!
- Complete all of:
-  /  / 
- Side chain:
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added