Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mastery Of The Charge|
|Reputation||+75 The Sunreavers|
Equip your lance and mount the Stabled Sunreaver Hawkstrider outside the pavilion. Speak to Rugan Steelbelly and Charge 2 vulnerable Charge Targets, then return to Amariel Sunsworn at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
- Rugan Steelbelly's advice
- Charge vulnerable Charge Target (2)
Your strongest attack in mounted combat is undoubtedly the charge. Take this lance and mount the stabled Sunreaver hawkstrider just outside the pavilion.
Once you're mounted, speak with Rugan Steelbelly. He's on the northern edge of the tournament grounds at the training area east of the Aspirants' Ring. Rugan will tell you how to use this powerful ability and teach you some basic strategies.
With experience and practice, you will become deadly with the charge.
Quest progression Edit
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: