| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Niden [42.2, 60.6]|
|End||Captain Irontree [57.1, 55.9]|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Locate and rescue 8 Lost Wardens.
We held out as long as we could, <class> But the flames... The heat... We lost the whole town.
Go into the Scorched Plain and rescue any lost wardens that got separated from the group. Then find Captain Irontree - he's probably taken up a fortified postion in the middle of the fighting.
You've assembled the survivors? Good, good. And the rest of the mountain - healed?
Haha strike me down! We're on the front lines again!
Pick up before heading out. Head east along the road, killing and saving along the way. Keep heading east to find a ruined inn filled to the rafters with Irontree Wardens guarding it. Irontree is at [57.1, 55.9] inside on the bottom floor. Above him is , offering a fetch quest, . Pick it up before killing all of the scorchlords.
- Wha - where am I? Are you one of them?
- Twilight's Hammer... I heard them screaming and running... are we making a counter-attack?
- Must ... return to ... Irontree!
- Is it all over yet?
- They've opened gateways to the Firelands... tell me there's still hope!
- I'm burned. Badly.
- We're still this fight? I've got to report to Irontree!
- Go on ahead, I'll catch up at Irontree's encampment. Thank you!
- The tide has turned? I've got to get back to the fight!
- Thank you, <class>! Back to the fight!
- I... I think I can make it back to Irontree. We can win this!
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added