|Li Li's Day Off|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
or 666 at Level 100
asked me not to get into any fights while he was away... but that doesn't mean I can't go exploring. Finally, a chance to look around Pandaria without stopping every forty-seven steps for another rest!
You want to come with me? I'll bet there's all kinds of cool places we can visit, not too far away from here.
That was great! You and I should go exploring again sometime.
And it looks like we finished before Uncle Chen got back, too. Perfect.
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
- Huangtze Falls is the closest, due east from Mudmug's Place along the Yan-Zhe River.
- There is nothing behind the waterfall, despite what Li Li says.
- New Cifera is at the Pools of Purity, northwest from Mudmug's.
- The Silken Fields are to the southwest.
- Though the latter two areas are quest hubs, the quests there do not have to be completed in order to proceed with this chain.
- Bring Li Li back to Mudmug's once you are finished.
At Huangtze Falls:
- Li Li says: Hey! Look at that waterfall!
- Li Li says: I wonder if there's a cave behind it.
- Li Li says: You should always check behind waterfalls for caves.
At New Cifera:
- Li Li says: Look at this!
- Li Li says: There's a village up here... and a big fish statue, too.
- Li Li says: You think the jinyu built this place?
At the Silken Fields:
- Li Li says: Check out all the cool silk!
- Li Li says: Do you think they really get this stuff from the silkworms' rear end?
- Li Li says: Eww... they look like maggots.
- Complete all of the following:
- Optional side quests at the Silken Fields:
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.