Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Learning the Reins|
or 13229 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 The Silver Covenant|
Strike a Melee Target with Thrust 5 times, use Shield-Breaker on 2 vulnerable Ranged Targets, use Charge on 2 vulnerable Charge Targets and then return to Scout Shalyndria at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or the Silver Covenant Pavilion.
- Use Thrust on Melee Target (5)
- Use Shield-Breaker on vulnerable Ranged Target (2)
- Use Charge on vulnerable Charge Target (2)
Most of the tournament's competitions require competitors to master the command of a mount in battle. In order to familiarize you with mounted combat, we've put up training dummies all over the northern part of the tournament grounds.
Visit the stables on the southern side of the grounds, near the main ring and mount up on the Quel'dorei steed. Familiarize yourself with the tactics available to you and use them to defeat the three different kinds of training dummies.
How goes the mounted combat practice?
Well done, <name>. Mounted combat is often hard to pick up for those accustomed to fighting on foot. I have no doubt you'll continue to improve with practice, which is more than I can say for some warriors.
The targets all require slightly different tactics to get quest credit.
- Melee Target
- Close to melee range and use Thrust while maintaining Defend stacks to mitigate the damage from the counterattack.
- Charge Target
- Use Shield-Breaker until the Charge Target has no remaining Defend stacks, then charge it.
- Ranged Target
- Simply attack the target using Shield-Breaker until you strike it twice with the attack while it has no Defend stacks.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.