| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Last Rites, First Rites|
Requires Level 1
or 137 at Level 100
|Reputation||+25 Thunder Bluff|
Use the Ceremonial Offering at Greatmother Hawkwind's grave.
- Offering Placed
It is now time to put Greatmother Hawkwind to rest. Lay the final offering at her feet, <name>, and we will say our goodbyes.
Do not be shy, <name>. I am honored to have you lay the final offering.
There is balance in all things. As Greatmother Hawkwind's spirit takes its final journey, you will begin your first.
Upon accepting the quest:
- Chief Hawkwind says: Earth Mother, into your arms we give one of our own. She is Unaya Hawkwind, my mother, and Greatmother to us all; the wisest of our tribe.
- Chief Hawkwind says: May her spirit fly to you swiftly; may the winds carry her gently, and the grass whisper her name.
- Chief Hawkwind says: Watch over her as she has watched over us; let her look down on us with joy, through the eternal gaze of An'she and Mu'sha, until we too join her in death.
- Chief Hawkwind says: For we are all born of you, and shall all return to you.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.