While imbued with the Spirit of the Tiger, lure the Tiger Matriarch out of hiding and use your new abilities to best it in combat.
- Challenge the Tiger Matriarch
Remember de frogs ya made into me eyes and ears? Well, dey've found somethin' interestin'.
On an island to de southeast, dey've spied a tiger even de other cats seem to fear. Dis tiger, I've never seen anythin' like it.
It hunts wit' da instincts of a cat, but de mind of a person. It could be a powerful spirit and a strong ally.
I'll be callin' down the spirit o' the tiger upon ya. Use its gifts to locate this cat and challenge it. See if ya can win its aid in our battle for the isles.
Vanira's frogs be tellin' de truth, den? Dis tiger be a druid and an ally? We couldn't be hopin' for a better outcome. Dis be a good omen for de coming battle.
The Tiger Matriarch will appear on the closest of the Echo Isles with 100,000 HP. Your Spirit of the Tiger will be given three abilities:
- Claw: Inflicts 1700 to 2300 damage on an enemy.
- Bloody Rip: Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec. (Stacks up to 3 times.)
- Spinning Rake: Rake the target for 9600 to 14400 damage and slow attack speed.
After the health gets to a certain point, the Tiger Matriarch will transform into Zen'tabra and speak to you:
- Zen'tabra says: Dat be enough for now!
- Zen'tabra says: Don't be lookin' so surprised. Your shaman friend has sharp eyes, or should I say, sharp frogs.
- Zen'tabra laughs.
- Zen'tabra says: My kind, da druids, we been layin' low for some time now. We been waitin' to see when an' if Vol'jin might return.
- Zen'tabra says: Now dat it looks like de Darkspear be returnin' to these isles, maybe de time has come for us to reveal ourselves.
- Zen'tabra says: Go back to Vol'jin an' tell him dis: Zen'tabra stands ready to help him in de coming battle.
- Zen'tabra transforms back into a tiger and disappears.
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): Added.
Event activated September 7/8, 2010