Kill Ritualist Tarak.
Krakauer is up on the chopping block as we speak! The orcs brought in a Gurubashi witch doctor to perform a dark ritual on him. We need to kill that troll to free Krakauer!
Let's go! He's just inside the cave here. Hang a right at the first fork.
Wha... Where am I? What happened? Messner? Jorgansen?
OH MY GOSH! We have to get to Danforth! It might already be too late!
As Jorgensen says, enter the cave, Render's Rock, and take the first right. Tarak and Krakauer are at the end of the cave, and the Blackrock Coffer is just in front of them.
Krakauer, once freed, has some quotes too:
- So whatever happened to that hot little number in Stormwind? Lady Prestor was her name.
- Keeshan's a good man, <name>. Any of us would give our lives for him.
- When this is all over, I'm taking a vacation.
- It's weird. My butt hurts. Not sure why.
- Wait'll these orcs get a load of us. Bravo Company BACK IN BUSINESS!
Optional lead-in: Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains!
-  Still Assessing the Threat
-  Parker's Report
-  We Must Prepare!
-  Tuning the Gnomecorder
-  Canyon Romp
-  They've Wised Up...
-  Yowler Must Die!
-  John J. Keeshan
-  This Ain't My War
-  In Search of Bravo Company
-  Breaking Out is Hard to Do
-  Jorgensen
-  Krakauer
-  And Last But Not Least... Danforth
-  Return of the Bravo Company
-  They Drew First Blood
-  It's Never Over
- Complete all of:
-  Prisoners of War
-  To Win a War, You Gotta Become War
-  Detonation
-  The Dark Tower
-  The Grand Magus Doane
-  AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
-  Showdown at Stonewatch
-  Darkblaze, Brood of the Worldbreaker
-  Triumphant Return
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added