|King of Centaur Mountain|
Requires Level 12
or 585 at Level 100
Keep alive as he starts some trouble with the centaur, and help him to slay Kurak.
We were sent here to track movements of the Kolkar centaur, but after a week of watching these dirty animals scamper all around this oasis, I'm itching to give my axe a taste of their necks. What do you say, <class>? Want to cause a little havoc with me?
Let's see if we can attract the attention of their strongest warrior, Kurak.
Well, I suppose that's one way to track down Kurak. What happened up there?
Aw mon, why you have to go settin' Gorgal off like that? Still, I can't argue with results. We'll need to watch these animals closely to see what they do with Kurak outta the way.
More watchin' and waitin'. Gorgal won't like that.
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Hah, yes <name>! That's what I want to hear. Let's make some noise!
- Gorgal Angerscar yells: Come get some, you horsefaced maggot farms!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: More... More!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Ah, there's our target. I can smell him from here.
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Victory!
- Gorgal Angerscar says: Wait 'til Shoe hears about THIS.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.