Dismiss your construct by dismissing it from the pet window once you have completed the quest.
- Rocket Jump Mastered
Alright, <name>; the time has come for you to climb inside this thing and learn how to use its basic abilities. When you're ready, get on the work bench and I'll get you situated inside the construct.
Your first lesson is going to be using the construct's transportation system. You'll notice that the iron dwarves have set up special rune carvings around the dig site. Their constructs use those rune carvings to power up and fly from point to point. Try it with the rune carving I built here.
Don't take any lip from these naysayers!
You're almost ready to take this work of art into the field, <name>!
Right click on the Work Bench next to Walt and choose the gossip option "<Get on the work bench and let Walt put you in the golem suit.>"
Once in the suit, your action bars will change. #1 is the rocket jump command. Stand on the rune and rocket jump. Then run back to walt, right-click on the pet frame and choose "Dismiss" to get out of the suit.
The first time you get in your suit, the following script event happens:
- Walt says: Behold my perfect creation!
- Stanwad says: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Hold everything fellas!
- The dwarves all burst out in laughter.
- Stanwad says: Oh dear lords of stone and steel, what... I repeat... WHAT are ya gonna do with that?
- Gwendolyn says: I'm cryin' here! Please, make the funny stop!
- Needlemeyer says: If only our pappy were alive to see this:
- Lebronski says: Man, that will never work. The iron dwarves are never gonna fall for that hunk o' junk!
- Walt says: You're out of your element, Lebronski! Uncalled for! Those iron dwarves won't know what hit 'em! Now why don't you get back to uncovering the mystery of the gigantic turd on your rug and leave the real scientists to their work!