|Into the Depths|
or 52050 at Level 110
|Reputation||+350 Guardians of Hyjal|
Go there immediately. I will join you as soon as I make one necessary preparation.
Leyara's tale is a tragic one. It pains me that it came to this.
You will receive:
- Check your mailbox for the to continue to the final quest.
- Once you complete this quest, Hamuul is no longer at the Sanctuary of Malorne.
Leyara begins speaking as players make their way to the heart of the Igneous Depths...
- Leyara says: I thought you might come. You've proven very persistent. Annoyingly so.
- Leyara says: It is time to be rid of you.
- Leyara says: Here there is only fire, brimstone, and death.
- Leyara says: All that awaits you is nothingness. Emptiness.
- Leyara says: They will abandon you when you need them most. They will leave you to burn.
- Leyara says: You know nothing of power. You cling to your allies in desperation, but they cannot save you.
Leyara uses her magic to slay the Shadow Wardens hemming her in. Malfurion arrives to confront her.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: Leyara, you must see that Fandral is beyond redemption. The corruption within him runs deeper than you know.
- Leyara says: Fandral was a true leader. You are nothing more than a desperate dream.
- Leyara says: You haven't the strength to lead anyone.
- Leyara says: They will all see through to your weakness soon enough, "Shan'do."
Leyara uses her burning roots on Malfurion, trapping him. Soon she traps players with her magic, channeling streams of fire.
- Leyara says: I have power you'll ever know, Malfurion.
- Leyara says: I'll kill your companion just like I killed Hamuul. And there is nothing you can do about it.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: You did not kill Hamuul, Leyara. He lives.
Hamuul makes is return, not hesitating to join in the battle.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: And I have come for you, Leyara.
- Leyara says: I don't believe it! I seared the life from your body!
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: I release you from this fate Leyara. May you finally find your peace in death.
Hamuul slays Leyara with his magic. Players and Malfurion are all freed.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: I'm sorry that I did not arrive sooner, though you seem to have held your own quite well.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: It is good to have you back, Hamuul. Let us leave this place.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: We'll meet you back in camp.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.