Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Inciting the Elements|
|Start||Tholo Whitehoof [64.1, 22.5]|
|End||Tholo Whitehoof [64.1, 22.5]|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
This is no mere natural occurance, <name>. There must be a twilight presence behind our lines that we haven't accounted for.
It's possible that whoever is instigating the elemental disturbance is using foul magic to hide themselves from our sight.
Feed them the juniper berries that grow nearby to gain their trust.
Back already, <name>?
You've done well, <name>. We cannot allow the Twilight's Hammer spies this close to the world tree!
There are juniper plants everywhere. Gather some berries then find a faerie dragon. Target a faerie dragon and use the item.
- Faerie Dragon says: Meep! <Race> is good friend. Follow now! We find intruder!
- Faerie Dragon says: We find evil ones now! Follow
- Faerie Dragon says: We look for the evil ones now, yes?
- Faerie Dragon says: They hide this way! Quick!
- Faerie Dragon says: We finds evil one! Quick!
- Faerie Dragon says: Over here! You must stop them!
- Faerie Dragon says: You must fight now, <name>!
- Faerie Dragon says: Over here, <name>!
- Twilight Inciter says: You might have found me, but you won't bring word back to the others!
- Twilight Inciter says: How did you find me? It matters little... you will die!
- Twilight Inciter says: I've been spotted? Time to die!
- Twilight Inciter says: You will not give away my position, <class>!
-  / 
- Side chain under Nordrassil:
- Furion's side chain:
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added