|Honoring the Dead|
Requires Level 30
or 1739 at Level 100
Use the on the corpses of Krulmoo, Dranh, Yonada, and Omusa in the Ruins of Taurajo.
- Krulmoo Eulogized [44.4, 50.9]
- Dranh Eulogized [44.5, 52.2]
- Yonada Eulogized [44.3, 52.6]
- Omusa Eulogized [43.7, 52.3]
With the immediate threat gone, can you help with some grim business?
We tauren do not bury our dead, we prepare the body for its return to the elements and place it at our sacred grave sites. Those killed in the Taurajo massacre have had no funeral, and I worry misguided Alliance soldiers will burn the bodies of the dead before the proper rites have been performed.
<name>, please take this totem to Taurajo and perform services for Krulmoo, Dranh, Yonada, and Omusa. They ... didn't make it out of there.
Have their spirits found peace with the Earthmother?
<Winnoa bows her head.>
- Omusa's Spirit says: No, stay with the others. Escort them north, away from the fighting. I will stay here with the wyverns and cover your escape. Go!
- Omusa's Spirit says: ...wait, it is over? I've been run through... Ah. Of course. I understand now. I am expected elsewhere.
- Yonada's Spirit says: Alliance - they've surrounded the camp! What are they doing here? Why are they attacking Taurajo? Get the children - run! RUN!
- Dranh's Spirit says: I can feel the embrace now of all living things, the Earthmother's eternal peace. Thank you.
- Krulmoo's Spirit says: I ran to wake up the others when the attack hit. Were they able to escape? I tried to fight off the soldiers with a skinning knife...
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.