Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Were you looking for:
Honor the flame is one of the Midsummer Fire Festival seasonal quests.
At your faction's bonfires, you may talk to the or (as appropriate) near the bonfire to Honor the Flame of that bonfire. See Alliance Bonfire, Horde Bonfire, or the combined bonfire list on the Midsummer Fire Festival page.
- The XP award for this quest increases with level, at least up to level 60.
- Note that the reward, at level 52 is about 2.7% of a level's worth. Given that there are about 60 bonfires, Alliance and Horde, one can easily gain a level simply making the circuit of Honoring and bonfires.
To relight a bonfire Edit
- You must have a Burning Blossom in inventory.
- Stand in front of a festival bonfire for your faction, and right-click on the blossom to throw it in.
- A lit bonfire will grant everyone in the zone Bonfire's Blessing.
- Throwing a blossom into the bonfire (lit or unlit) will give the person throwing it the Fire Festival Fury buff (lasts 1 hour).
Note that while you can toss a blossom on the opposing side's bonfire (and get the Fire Festival Fury buff), this will not relight that bonfire.