|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
or 41639 at Level 110
Rescue Shademaster Kiryn, Rivett Clutchpop, Shokia, and Sergeant Gorrok at the Wreck of the Sky Shark.
These were good men, <name>. Some of the most well-trained warriors the Horde has seen.
They died in glorious battle... That's something.
You stay here and search the area for other survivors. I'm headed for higher ground. If there are more Alliance about, we can't allow them to catch us off guard.
These are all the survivors, <class>.?
So be it. We have no choice but to play the hand fate has dealt us.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP
- 9 40
- All the NPCs appear on the minimap with icons.
- When approached, they will have a gold icon over their head.
- Shademaster Kiryn can be found southwest of the crash, bordering Sea Mist Ridge. After players talk with her, is offered from her hanging pouch behind her.
- Rivett Clutchpop can be found north of the crash, on the edge of the cliffs. After players talk with him, is offered from the nearby Goblin Drone Dispenser.
- Sergeant Gorrok can be found to the east of the crash, at Ethereal Lake. Near him is a Horde Water Barrel that offers
- Shokia can be found north of the crash, on the edge of the cliffs near the catapults.
- Complete all of the following:
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.