Westfall has fallen to hard times, friend. With the threat of the Defias extinguished, the region has become a haven for the homeless and downtrodden. The crime rate of the area has skyrocketed as people fight for shelter and food. Now I hear tale of murder!
If you are interested in helping the people of the Alliance, Westfall would be a great place to start. Report to Lieutenant Horatio Lane at the Jansen Stead. You'll find Westfall directly west of Elwynn Forest
Murder, rookie. That's what you're looking at on the ground in front of us.
This is the breadcrumb to Westfall, offered at level 9 from various questgivers, including:
- Stormwind Investigator 1 says: It's a bloodbath, lieutenant. They've been murdered.
- Stormwind Investigator 1 says: Given the body temperature, I'd say they've been dead no more than 6 hours.
- Stormwind Investigator 2 says: Damn shame what they did to Old Blanchy...
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: No kidding, rookie...
- Laine walks over to Old Blanchy.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: Looks like they really put the cart...
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: ...before the horse.
- A and a walk up across the bridge from Elwynn.
- Transient says: What the hell happened here?
- West Plains Drifter says: Looks like the Furlbrow's were murdered...
- Transient says: What's happened to us? We're in worse shape now than when the Defias ran amok!
- West Plains Drifter says: Yep. That is good for nothin'.
- Transient says: Let's get out of here before they try and pin this on us.
- West Plains Drifter says: Good call.
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added