Requires Level 1
or 33 at Level 100
|Reputation||+10 Bilgewater Cartel|
Great news! Foreman Dampwick has uncovered a cave full of kaja'mite on the island! What are the odds?
Of course, there's a downside. He took some of the survivors with him to help mine the ore, but none of them have made it out.
Crazy as it sounds, the foreman said that there are monkeys in the cave... with mining picks! They're mining the kaja'mite! How is that even possible?
Can you head southeast to the cavern? The foreman is standing just outside the entrance.
Boss! Er, well, I guess you're not the boss anymore, but still, good to see you!
Can you believe it? We've got a cave full of intelligent killer monkeys mining Kaja'mite!
You will receive:
Dampwick has a useful primer on Kaja'mite:
- It's just horrible. I think they're all dead.
- How will I get the Kaja'mite out of there now?
- Kaja'mite... you know, the stuff that legend holds helped the entire goblin race to evolve into the ultimate masters of alchemy and engineering?!
- It's the stuff that helped us to overthrow our jungle troll oppressors, to take control of Kezan -- may she rest in peace -- and is the most valuable ore in all of existence!
- Hey, you don't think that it's having any effect on these monkeys, do you?
-  /  / 
- Mandatory side quests:  , 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.