Glory to the Light. You've done it!
Take the artifact and return it to Valgarde. Lord Irulon Trueblade awaits its return.
Fight with honor, friend. Always. Honor.
By the Light!
Many men and women died to recover this blade. Alas, I fear valiant Ares will not be the last.
But you do the Light's work, hero. This sacred blade was wielded by Lord Tirion Fordring himself. Even now the Order works toward Icecrown. Lord Fordring has vowed that he will tear down the walls of the cursed place himself! And with the blade, he just might stand a chance against the Lich King.
Lord Fordring remains our greatest hope.
Conversation at the end of the quest:
- Cleric of the Crusade says: That will be enough Irulon.
- Cleric of the Crusade removes his disguise.
- Lord Irulon Trueblade says: Lord Fordring, you mustn't reveal yourself!
- Highlord Tirion Fordring says: The boy's death and, in fact, the deaths of all of the knights involved in the redemption of this blade could have been avoided.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring says: Their passing weighs heavily on my soul.
- Lord Irulon Trueblade says: The path of freedom has always been beset with tragedy, sire. We could not risk losing you. The Order could not have survived such a blow.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring grimaces.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring says: It should have been me that carried the blade. That burden was mine to bear.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring says: But you are right, Irulon. The price of our freedom will undoubtedly cost thousands more of their lives.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring picks up the Ashbringer.
- Highlord Tirion Fordring yells: Do you hear me Arthas? The Silver Hand comes for you! Your kingdom shall crumble beneath the weight of justice! By the Light!