Slay Isha Gloomaxe.
Sentinel training 101: take out their leaders and your enemy's forces will soon fall apart. We're going to do just that, <class>.
Isha Gloomasxe is the closest of the Grimtotem chiefs. Let's see if we can't take her measure.
Isha Gloomaxe must meet her end, <name>!
She was tougher than I thought. We worked well together, but we're going to have to make sure not to underestimate the other Grimtotem chiefs.
Pick up and before heading out. Then start killing. The sentinel can more than hold her own, which is great, as the hostiles often come in groups. Immediately outside of Isha's tent is The Rattle of Bones. Pick it up to start its' epynonymous quest, .
Isha is a level 42 elite with 8255 health found at [43.8, 43.8] on the east side of the pinnacle. The sentinel can hold her own, but will not be able to kill her unassisted, as Isha will enrage after a while and whittle the sentinel's health down.
- Isha Gloomaxe yells: You'll soon learn to kneel before the might of the Grimtotem! If I let you live.
- Isha Gloomaxe yells: It will be a pleasure cleaving you in half!
- Isha Gloomaxe yells: Well, well, well, it looks like you people have a spine after all.
- Isha Gloomaxe yells: Earth Mother be merciful!
Complete the quest immediately to pick up the follow-up.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Complete all of:
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.