|Start||Instructor Mylva [89.6, 59.1]|
|End||Commander Jarod Shadowsong [95.3, 51.3]|
Requires Level 80
or 24929 at Level 110
|Reputation||+500 Guardians of Hyjal|
Use the Initiation Podium at Doom's Vigil to successfully deliver the Graduation Speech.
- Graduation Speech x10
You're finally ready, <name>damus.
I am so proud of you and all you've accomplished.
Today you will deliver a speech in front of your peers and inspire them to crush our enemies until Hyjal is nothing but a pile of ash.
Remember, <name>damus. It'll be important to read your audience's emotions and use words that best address those emotions.
Have you come to finish me off?
No... you appear to be... sane.
You. You're clearly not with them.
An ally then?
Head back to Doom's Vigil. Jarod Shadowsong is chained to the altar behind the Initiation Podium.
Get behind the podium to start giving the speech using its provided abilities:
- —If your audience lacks motivation, a little inspirational oratory is in order. (9 sec cooldown)
- —If your audience is angry, divert that anger toward infighting! (9 sec cooldown)
- —These people are insane. You need to play along with it. (9 sec cooldown)
The three speech abilities have a shared 9 second cooldown. Wait until a random initiate says something...
- Yea... I don't know about this.
- I'm not quite convinced.
- <Name> says: There will be no surrender! There will be no escape! There will be no quarter!
- <Name> says: Look at how far we've come! Yesterday we lived in the shadows of civilization... hunted like rats! But today! HYJAL BURNS!!!
- <Name> says: It is truly a great time for the Twilight's Hammer. The greatest of times. First, Lord Deathwing's arrival. And now... now great Ragnaros has returned!
- <Name> says: Not all of you will ascend to glory. Look to your left. Look to your right. THEY will perish in the end times. But YOU will become immortal.
- <Name> says: It is in this moment, friends, that we should ask ourselves. What would the Old Gods want us to do?
- <Name> says: One by one... our enemies will perish! One by one... they will be destroyed!
- <Name> says: I look upon the symbol that unites us. This hammer. It is the hammer that builds and creates. But it is also the hammer that bludgeons and destroys!
- <Name> says: Eons ago, the "Titans" came here and cast down our Masters. But this is NOT their world, and it never was! Judgment comes at last!
- Kill them all!
- <Name> says: But always remember that our movement cannot stay pure if some traitors among you still draw breath. You know who I mean.
- <Name> says: But a bitter stench blows into our ranks. The answer is to purge! PURGE! Purge until the Twilight's Hammer is pure again!
- <Name> says: We walk the edge of a precipice. Some of us must be pushed over for the rest of us to continue.
- <Name> says: And to those who call for harmony among our ranks... to them I ask: "Does not ALL strife please our masters? Does not ALL bloodlet feed their thirst?"
- <Name> says: Remember the words of C'thun! Remember them well! "Your friends will betray you!" And betray us they have!
- <Name> says: And some will preach unity! But does unity prevent a chain from breaking at its weakest link?
- <Name> says: And these incidents... these divisive acts of hate against other members of our organization. They were cowardly and ugly, yes. But maybe... they were NECESSARY!
- <Name> says: And yes, Cho'gall might have founded the Twilight's Hammer, but who made it what it is today? Who preached the truth and faced persecution in the orc and human cities?
- It's like... it's like the void just touched my mind.
- The end is nigh! The end is a new beginning!
- Immalanath, yasoth nalarub!!!
- I hear the voices!
- <Name> says: Do not think it is luck that brought you here. Luck had nothing to do with it. Our MASTERS' WILL brought us here!
- <Name> says: And there is no hope! There is no hope but in the loss of all hope. That's right, brothers and sisters. Only hopelessness can grant true hope!
- <Name> says: The blood we shed speaks to us. It says "Thank you."
- <Name> says: Place a plam across your heart and reach forward with your other hand to touch the infinite. Does it feel soft? NO! It feels... immense.
- <Name> says: Yes, my fellow initiates. The friend of my enemy's enemy... well he is also the enemy of my friend. And yes... he shall perish too!
- <Name> says: And sometimes you have to ask yourself: "Is it worth it?" And the answer is plain: "Pain is not the cost, but the reward!"
- <Name> says: F'tagh nah'hat! I'mmathan! Sha'lub nahab! Sha'lub nahab, my friends!
- Right answer
- It's like I'm hearing the Old Gods themselves!
- This <girl/guy> gets it!
- Tell it like it is, <brother/sister>!
- <Name>damus, you're a born leader!
- That's how it's done! Yeah!
- History in the making!
- Truer words were never spoken!
- Wrong answer
- You lie!
- Sit down!
- What are you talking about?
- Who is this guy?
-  /  / 
- Complete all of:
- Mylva's quests:
- Devoran's quests:
- Ortell's quests:
- Three-way fork:
- Jarod's quests
- Aronus' quests
- Cenarius' quests
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added