|Good Help is Hard to Find|
|Start||Foreman Dampwick [60.2, 74.6]|
|End||Foreman Dampwick [60.2, 74.6]|
or 48 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
Adjust the attitudes of 8 Defiant Trolls.
- Attitudes Adjusted x8
I think your personal touch is called for. A shock from the battery on your Goblin All-In-1-Der-Belt should do the trick. If a small number of the defiant trolls were to have their attitudes adjusted, the rest would quickly fall into line.
Kaja'Cola production must continue or the Trade Prince will have all of our heads!
A good start, <sir/ma'am>, but might I suggest that you may want to make an example of a few more?
I couldn't have done it better myself. In fact, I didn't.
You're an inspiration to us all, <name>. Why I'm sure that in no time at all we'll all be talking about the great and powerful, and may I add extremely wealthy, Trade <Prince/Princess> <name>!
Pick up before heading down into the Kaja'mine. Simply right-click on the trolls once in range.
- Defiant Troll says: Oops, break's over.
- Defiant Troll says: Don't tase me, mon!
- Defiant Troll says: I report you to HR!
- Defiant Troll says: Work was bettah in da Undermine!
- Defiant Troll says: I'm going. I'm going!
- Defiant Troll says: Sorry, mon. It won't happen again.
- Defiant Troll says: What I doin' wrong? Don't I get a lunch and two breaks a day, mon?
- Defiant Troll says: Ouch! Dat hurt!
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.