Escort Professor Phizzlethorpe to the cave and back.
- Defend Professor Phizzlethorpe
It is next to impossible to find the gems in the dark sea without aid. The doctor has constructed some goggles that will help. He needs the goggles charged with the energy derived from the enchanted stone in the cave just up the hill.
But the cave is cursed! When we get close, we get ambushed. Defend me and I can harness the energy from the stone into the goggles.
The goggles work perfectly now! Well done, <name>.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: Ok, <name>. Follow me to the cave where I'll attempt to harness the power of the rune stone into these goggles.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: I discovered this cave on our first day here. I believe the energy in the stone can be used to our advantage.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: I'll begin drawing energy from the stone. Your job, <name>, is to defend me. This place is cursed...trust me.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe begins tinkering with the goggles before the stone.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: Help!!! Get these things off me so I can get my work done!
Spawns two level 28 Vengeful Surge, which are immune to frost, initially.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: Almost done! Just a little longer!
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: I've done it! I have harnessed the power of the stone into the goggles! Let's get out of here!
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: Phew! Glad to be back from that creepy cave.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe hands the flowing goggles over to Doctor Draxlegauge.
- Professor Phizzlethorpe says: Doctor Draxlegauge will give you further instructions, <name>. Many thanks for your help!
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.