| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Gar'gol's Gotta Go|
|Start||Kristoff Manheim [27.2, 40.8]|
|End||Kristoff Manheim [27.2, 40.8]|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Get the Rusted Skull Key from Gar'gol's Personal Treasure Chest.
<Kristoff cranes his neck, trying to look you in the eye.>
Listen, you gotta get me outta here. They're either going to eat me or turn me over to the Twilight's Hammer. Maybe both.
They've padlocked me in, and Gar'gol keeps the key in his personal treasure chest. Kill Gar'gol if you have to - but get that key!
<Kristoff flails his limbs, helplessly.>
Key? Now? Please?
<Kristoff reaches down to snatch the key.>
It's about time!
<He squirms in his bonds, trying to reach the padlock behind his back.>
...Can I get a little help here?
While on and , players enter Gar'gol's Hovel. At the southern end of the hovel is , hanging from a meat hook, rather unhappy with his current lot in life:
- Hello, <class>. I imagine you have a lot of questions.
- Suffice it to say that sent me into the middle of an ogre cave for some "Eye of Twilight" jib-job, and it hasn't gone well.
- If I ever get my hands on that lanky, heartless, mealy-mouthed little night elf...
- <Kristoff wriggles helplessly as he dangles in the air, his face redenning.>
- <Name>, <name>. Can I call you <name>?
- I am hanging from a meathook in the back of an ogre cave.
- How do you THINK my research is progressing, you pompous dirt-sucking ass-<class>? C'mere! C'mere you son of a swineherd!
- <Kristoff flutters back and forth on his chain, trying desperately to kick you in the face.>
Gar'gol is in the center of the cave, more or less, at [26.5, 38.5], as is his chest. Gargol has a few words of "wisdom"
- Dinnertime for Gar'gol! Go get chef. Cook chef if dinner not ready.
- The Eye talks in shadow-talk. I do what Eye says! You do what Gar'gol says!
- Who talk to Eye last? Is Eye happy? Tell Gar'gol!
- The Eye have no lips, but the Eye whispers to Gar'gol. The Eye knows everything!
- If you don't like what we do here, you talk to the Eye. But it will not listen. It's not the Ear.
- Where is two-head? What do Eye tell us now?
- Cave is too filthy! Put filth in filth piles marked with flag.
-  / 
-  / 
- Brainwashing side chain
- Eye of Twilight side chain
- Escort side chain
-  / 
-  /  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added