|Free Your Mind, the Rest Follows|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards|| or or |
Speak with 8 Twilight Servitors to administer the draught and rescue them.
<Rio Duran said that the draught would not remain effective for long.>
<You'd better hurry into the hovel and administer it to as many Twilight Servitors as you can find.>
Did the draught work?
Excellent! Let's hope the damage wasn't permanent.
Judging by the poor victims in camp here, the Twilight's Hammer really messed with their heads.
There are plenty of servitors inside the cave complex too. Don't focus on the few outside!
The servitors have some random gossip text:
- H'thon, the column of darkness stretching beyond sight. H'thon marwol qualar: the infinite grasp of night.
- Mar'kow tallol ye'tarin, it knows, it knows.
- Fear broils forth from the heart of the infinite! Don't make me look! I've seen more than I can stand!
- We are nothing. Tulall par'okoth. Far'al ka'kar. The void devours.
- The shadow sees. Bo'al lal arwl C'toth. The end comes, cloaked in silent fire.
- Al'tha, Al'tha bormaz. Ni bormaz ta'thall? It comes, it walks in flames, <race>!
- <The Twilight Servitor gurgles at you, white spittle foaming and bubbling from his mouth.>
- Thoth'al amun Ree'thael vormos! Vormos! Vormos!
Freeing them, they can randomly say any of the following:
- Twilight Servitor says: What did they do to me? I've got to get back to camp...
- Twilight Servitor says: ...What am I saying? Nothing makes sense anymore. I've got to get out of this place!
- Twilight Servitor says: Wha - what? Where am I? I've got to get out of here!
- Twilight Servitor says: What happened to me? I'm leaving!
- Twilight Servitor says: Whoa, you made the voices go away. I'm outta here!
- Twilight Servitor says: My ... brain ... hurts!
-  / 
-  / 
- Brainwashing side chain
- Eye of Twilight side chain
- Escort side chain
-  / 
-  /  / 
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added