|Fourth and Goal|
Requires Level 1
or 150 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or |
Score the winning goal by kicking the Footbomb through the smokestacks behind the opposing goal.
- Footbomb Kicked Through Smokestacks
It's all up to you, kid. You demolished the Steamwheedle Sharks, so now all that's left to do is to kick the winning goal.
Now, just between you and me, I think we should do this one right. I don't want you to just kick a goal... I want you to kick it so far it sails between the two smokestacks behind the goal!
I've modified the footbomb to give you the extra power that you'll need.
Make me proud!
What are you just standing around here talking to me for? Get out there and win this one for Bilgewater Port!
Uh... you did it, kid. You REALLY did it! We won the game and...
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Kick the Footbomb between the smokestacks up and behind the opposing goal!
Upon kicking the ball through the smokestacks:
- Deathwing flies into frame toward Mount Kajaro!
- Deathwing yells: The sun has set on this mortal world, fools. Make peace with your end, for the hour of twilight falls!
- Deathwing attacks Mount Kajaro, setting it alight, then circles back around to the field before flying out of frame
- Ace says: What was that thing, toots?
- Izzy says: Why's the ground shaking, <name>?
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.