Kill the Obsidian Colossus.
We have to keep moving, <name>. It's just a matter of time before those troops get their act together.
The coffer should be just beyond these ruins.
Stay on your toes. Something tells me this isn't over yet...
Good to see you're still in one piece, <name>.
You will receive:
- 17 20
- 54900 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Harrison Jones runs into the Ruins of Khintaset. Schnottz appears with his .
- Harrison Jones says: I figured I might see you again, Schnottz.
- Commander Schnottz says: Ve meet again, Doctor Jones! Zhanks to your vork in zhis region, my mission has become much easier.
- Harrison Jones says: I know what you're up to, Schnottz! will never have the coffer, not if I can help it!
- Commander Schnottz says: Vell in zhat case, ve must ensure zhat you and your friend are out of zhe picture.
- Commander Schnottz says: Permanently!
- Schnottz Rifleman yells: What... is that thing?!
- Commander Schnottz says: You von't live to see your precious coffer, Jones!
- Harrison Jones says: Not so fast, Schnottz!
You will then see this message:
- Destroy the Obsidian Colossus!
During the fight you will see this message; at this point, it is helpful to avoid the purple runes that randomly appear on the ground:
- Avoid the shadow runes!
- Not a difficult fight so long as you avoid the purple runes. Also be certain not to use your AoE abilities, unless you want the gathered Riflemen to attack you instead of the Colossus.
- There are two buffs available to players. They are both in chests, similar to how they appear in the Warsong Gulch battleground. The first is a restoration chest located to the left of the stairs that Schnottz flees up. This is a one-time use buff that restores health and mana. The second is a berserking buff; this one will reappear at least three times during the encounter at various spots.
-  /  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.