Obtain 6 Wild Black Dragon Eggs.
I am experimenting with black dragons. Specifically, I am interested in how they procreate.
My current experiments require plenty of black dragon eggs, which is why I am here in Lethlor Ravine. I'd gather the eggs myself, but I think you'll benefit from helping me out.
You will find them along the edges of the ravine. Beware the guardians that circle above - they do not appreciate stolen eggs.
You will receive: 65
Have you brought the eggs?
Thank you for gathering these so quickly, <name>.
Pick up Second Sample: Whelps before heading out. The eggs are along the edges of the ravine. Kill whelps along the way. Looting eggs will aggro Scorched Guardians that are too close, so watch out!
Quest progression Edit
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs /  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On
Patches and hotfixes Edit
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.