Requires Level 84
or 41399 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Wildhammer Clan|
|Rewards|| or or |
Help find in Dunwald Hovel.
- Search the cellar in southern Dunwald Hovel[45.4, 60]
- Search the cellar in northwestern Dunwald Hovel[46.4, 53.8]
- Search the buildings in eastern Dunwald Hovel[48.4, 52.6]
I lost me gryphon. Beak! Where are you Beak?!
Wanna help me find him? I know he's in da hovel. He hasta be.
Beak?! Wheres are ya?
I hope he's okay.
You found'm! You found Beak! I like you, new friend!
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Upon inspecting the southern cellar:
- Someone took refuge here after the attack, but no sign of Beak.
Upon inspecting the northwestern cellar:
- The room reeks of a massacre. No sign of Beak.
Upon inspecting the eastern buildings:
- These buildings lie entirely in ruin. Nowhere for Beak to hide here.
After inspecting the last area, Beak will spawn and begin following players:
- You seem to have gained a companion. You should bring him Back to Donnelly.
- The cellars are obviously inside their respective buildings down a flight of stairs. The eastern buildings only have to be entered; there are no cellars there to descend into.
- Twilight's Hammer clan mobs roam the entire area.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.