Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start||Low Shaman Blundy|
|End||Low Shaman Blundy|
Requires Level 84
or 16559 at Level 110
|Reputation||+75 Wildhammer clan|
|Rewards|| or or |
- Peered into the Eye
I'll be honest, <name>. That thing gives me the willy-willies. But seein' as you went to all the trouble of bringin' it here, I s'pose we ought to put it to use.
Peer into the eye and ask it to show you inside Bastion of Twilight. We'll find out what that fat two-headed bugger is up to, and use it against him.
What did you see, <name>? Cho'gall? Wait - he saw YOU!?
Oh aye, that wee sneaky eye! It looks both ways. That cheeky looker! Where's me hammer!?
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
The Eye is right next to Blundy.
Upon looking into the Eye, players are treated to a vision of Cho'gall within the Bastion of Twilight, talking with a Twilight Servant.
- Twilight Servant says: The Alliance has made landfall, master, and in great numbers upon the shore.
- Cho'gall says: This changes nothing. (Nothing nothing changes. Crush them, crush.)
- Cho'gall says: What of our agents in Stormwind? (Stormwind! The eye, the eye sees into the city heart.) Bring me the eye.
- Twilight Servant says: Our agents have been outed and killed, master.
Twilight Servant cowers.
- Cho'gall says: (Blaspheme! Blaspheme disgust hate hate...) No matter. Where one eyes closes, another opens. (The Master sees all! The Mastery knows all!) We Will know our enemy's hearts, for they are weak. The eye. Now.
The Twilight Servant brings the Eye to Cho'gall.
- Cho'gall says: The shadow of the Master covers this world... (Darkness, all darkness.) Our enemies fight one another, across the Highland. Fools. (Blood, blood.) WAIT! There is another!
Cho'gall sees the player!
- Cho'gall says: A mortal dares peer into the eye! (Brave little plaything.) I see you, little one! You want to see what the Eye sees, do you? (Show it! Show it all!)
- Cho'gall says: Behold the chaos to come. (Madness, madness, bliss!) Do you like what you see mortal?
Abruptly the player is back within Thundermar, but the voice of Cho'gall haunts them still...
- Voice of Cho'gall whispers: (The master sees you! He sees! He wants! Wants wants...)
Blundy destroys the Eye.
- Low Shaman Blundy says: Quit lookin' at me, ya big purple eye-face! Ah, blast it all, <name>.
- Complete the following:
- Complete all of the following:
Patch changes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.