|Engineering a Disaster|
or 12689 at Level 110
- Escort Engineer Helice out of Swindlegrin's Dig
These goblin goons and their minions have decided that they own this pillar and its crystals. I came here to explore the crystals and take samples, but they overpowered me and won't let me return to the camp.
If you'll help me fight our way out of here, we can teach these thugs a lesson they'll never forget!
Thank you for freeing Helice and seeing to her safe return. We all started to get worried when she didn't return from her crystal hunting trip.
On accepting the quest:
- Engineer Helice says: Let's get the hell out of here.
- Enginner Helice says: Listen up, Venture Company goons! Rule #1: Never keep the prisoner near the explosives.
- Engineer Helice says: Or THIS is what you get.
- Engineer Helice sets off the explosives near where she was being detained, blowing up the large crystal in the middle of the dig.
- Engineer Helice says: It's getting a little hot over here. Shall we move on?
- Engineer Helice says: Oh, look, it's another cartload of explosives! Let's help them dispose of it.
- Helice sets off the big cache of explosives.
- Engineer Helice says: You really shouldn't play with this stuff. Someone could get hurt.
- Engineer Helice says: We made it! Thank you for getting me out of that hell hole. Tell Hemet to expect me!