- Enter the Igneous Depths
- All Flame Runes Destroyed
Shalis has gone with one of our druids to stop a Druid of the Flame that is performing a summoning ritual in the Igneous Depths, below us. They have been tasked with killing the druid, but I need you to stop the ritual.
You'll find the entrance to the cavern east of the Magma Springs. Once inside, you'll see 8 blue runes spread throughout the cavern. You can use these runes to protect you from the fiery creatures, but you need to stamp all of them out to end the ritual. You will need to be swift.
They've been attempting to start rituals of this sort all over the Molten Front, but we've been able to thwart them every time so far. Hopefully you will be present in the future to help us keep up that trend.
You will receive:
- will continuously spawn throughout the cavern. They don't hit hard, but they attack in swarms. s
- Don't waste time trying to kill the Flameragers, as they will overwhelm you. Instead, run from rune to rune; destroying one of the runes will also destroy any Flameragers in the immediate vicinity.
- Stamp out the runes in a pattern that will allow you to easily move on to another. When a rune is destroyed, it does not respawn. Runes will protect you from the majority of the Flameragers' attacks, which is invaluable if you find yourself running low on health.
- Hunters: won't help a ton here. It will get you out of combat, but the instant you stand, you will be back in combat, as the elementals spawn rapidly and automatically target you.
- Upon arrival to the Depths
- says: The summonining runes were already drawn when we arrived. You'll need to destroy all of them.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.