|Start||Lorna Crowley [41.6, 36.5]|
|End||Lorna Crowley [41.6, 36.5]|
or 89 at Level 110
- Gunship destroyed
We need to get rid of that flying gunship if our people have any chance of escaping.
Here's the plan. Keel Harbor had its share of rebel sympathizers in the old days. I've managed to round up a hefty amount of incendiary explosives from one of our storehouses.
We're going to hit the enemy with a force small enough to fly undetected. The night elf hippogryphs should do the trick.
Tobias will give you the signal when we're ready to go.
The only risks worth taking are the ones that lead to victories worth having.
We did it, <name>. We've started the evacuation. If we leave soon we'll leave the Forsaken fleet in the dust.
You will receive:
This is a timed event that starts every few minuets. Wait for Tobias to give the ok:
- Tobias Mistmantle says: We must wait for the right time to strike!
- Tobias Mistmantle says: Hold your horses, friend. We'll hit them when we're all ready.
- Tobias Mistmantle says: Patience, friends. We will strike soon.
- Tobias Mistmantle says: We'll set flight once everyone is ready.
- Tobias Mistmantle says: We must bide our time. They won't know what hit them.
- Tobias Mistmantle says: Hop on a hippogryph, now's our chance!
- Tobias Mistmantle says: Time to go!
Hop on a hippogryph!
- The hippogryph will take a trek to the top of the airship and drop the player off up top, met by some grunts.
- Lorna yells: Attack!
- Lorna yells: Secure the rafters!
- Lorna yells: I want two sharpshooters to stay behind and cover the deck. Everyone else, use the ropes to repel down. Let's give them hell!
- The boarding party rappels down to the deck, heading to the captain's quarters astern. Follow them
- Lorna yells: Hands up, greenskins! My men will give you your new bearing. You try anything funny and we'll fill you with lead.
- Navigator says: [Orcish] Dabu?
- Lorna yells: The rest of you, follow me downstairs!
- The gunship starts moving as Lorna leads the party down to the engineering room below deck and sets some explosives.
- Lorna says: We've got the explosives in the furnace room. Just hold them off now!
- Korm Bonegrind appears! Finish him off.
- Lorna Crowley says: That's... one big orc.
- The gunship finally reaches its destination: the ruined Greymane Wall! The explosives go off right as it's about to fly into the wall, obliterating everything in the area. The party escapes on wyverns roosting on the lower deck, heading back to Keel Harbor.
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added