|Eliminate the Competition|
Requires Level 77
or 13229 at Level 100
|Reputation||Knights of the Ebon Blade +250|
|Rewards||, , , or|
<The Leaper clears his throat.>
Sorry about that. It can sometimes be hard to understand what I'm saying. You know how it is.
I wanted to make sure that if you find yourself at the Savage Ledge, over the mountains to the west, that you make sure to eliminate the competition there.
Specifically, I'd like you to challenge to duels and humiliate Sigrid Iceborn, Efrem the Faithful, Onu'zun, and Tinky Wickwhistle in front of the vrykul.
Why are you here?
Go and humiliate them!
That was important, <name>. By driving them off, you're keeping them from interfering with whatever we need you to do over there.
The mobs are all found at the Savage Ledge to the west. It should be done together with the quest .
- Do not bother me, pest. I am studying the inept fighting of these so-called combatants.
- I will best them all, and then I will be elevated to serve the Lich King.
- Sigrid Iceborn says: Taste my steel, little <boy/girl>!
- Sigrid Iceborn says: You fight well, little one. I am bested for now. I assure you. When we do I will be much better prepared!
Sigrid will occasionally leap backwards (Disengage?) to strike you with a ranged attack. If she is faced the wrong way, this could result in adds joining the combat.
- What are YOU doing here?
- Just make sure that you stay out of my way. I didn't leave the Scarlet Onslaught to be distracted by the likes of you!
- Efrem the Faithful says: You dare to touch ME?! You won't keep me from proving myself to the Lich King.
- Efrem the Faithful says: Wait, wait... I surrender! Please, no more. I'll leave!
- Onu'zun here to challenge the vrykul and work himself up in the ranks.
- Then when Onu'zun fight in Valhalas and win, Onu'zun gonna be workin' for the Lich King!
- Onu'zun says: Onu'zun gonna kill you dead!
- Onu'zun says: Onu'zun is number one! You are number two!
- Onu'zun says: Onu'zun is defeated by the ugliest person ever!
- Onu'zun says: Onu'zun go now. You'll miss me.
- Hey, I recognize you! I guess I have you to thanks for me being here. That was the best thing that ever happened to me.
- If you find yourself back in Borean Tundra, let my goody two-shoes nerd of a duplicate know that I've moved up in the world quite a bit!
Or if not:
- Are you here to prove yourself to the Lich King as well?
- It's kind of archaic, don't you think? Having to fight and survive?
- Tinky Wickwhistle says: Grrrrrrr! I'll kneecap ya!
- Tinky Wickwhistle says: YOU'RE NO FUN!
- Tinky runs to the ledge and equips a parachute cloak...
- Tinky Wickwhistle says: WHEE!!!
Quest progression Edit