Before he passed through the portal to Mount Hyjal, Thrall asked you to follow him. There is something he would like you to witness.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Elemental Bonds quest Edit
- It ends like it began...All that we have fought for in this world is lost. The hopes and dreams carried by my father and mother... by Doomhammer... Gone...If only you were here right now, old friend. You would know what to do.
- The Aspects believe it will. And they should know...
- They grew it in the first place.
- The Twilight's Hammer!
- I do not fear death!
Plane of Air
- Failed...I have failed this world...The elements will not speak to me...The Earthen Ring has lost faith in my leadership...My weakness has delivered Azeroth into oblivion...
- Oblivion...nothing but oblivion.
- I have failed the Horde as Warchief...Garrosh will lead it to ruin...My people...to ruin...Cairne, my brother...why did I not listen?
- Why did I not listen?
- I know your face...Aggra...oh my heart, can't you see? I am...nothing...Selfish at all I've done, accomplished, all for the sake of pride alone...I am...unworthy of you.
- Aggra, it is you.
- Aggra I...I can't hold on!
Plane of Earth
- We are patient
- Now, awaken!
- Aggra, I heard your voice calling me back. Where are we?
- Aggra! Aggra I can't hear!
Plane of Fire
- Garrosh... Garrosh... Cairne was my brother!
- King Varian. You wish to make war on my people? You shall have your war human! You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities! You will see your throne... split in two! This I swear!
- My parents... murdered before I could know them! Betrayed... Gul'dan! If I must burn my way across the afterlife, I will find you in whatever hell you have hidden. I will have my revenge! Do you hear me?
- I am...alive...
- Aggra, my heart...you never gave up on me. I owe you my life...everything that I am. For I see now what I had become, so weighted down by doubt and anger. All my life I had chosen to be a slave to fear...A Thrall.
- Fandral sought to use that weakness against me...But what he and his Twilight Masters never understood is that the elements do not exist to bring rage and war...they exist to bring harmony within the world...and within us. I have seen the truth - and my chains have been broken.
- Now I am all that I once was...and more.
- Thank you, my friend. I can never repay your service or your friendship. Meet us back at the World Tree. There's something...I want you to witness.
- In the face of the cataclysm, I've seen how truly fleeting our lives can be. And I, for one, will not waste another second of mine.
- Aggra...though I was not born on Draenor, I have always tried to honor the traditions of our ancestors...
- I stand before you, Go'el, Son of Durotan, Son of Garad...and if you would have me, I would be your life mate.
- For so as long as I live, I will stand at your side, as you stood in mine...
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.