| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Start||Adarrah [30.5, 65.5]|
|End||Adarrah [59.7, 71.8]|
Requires Level 83
or 26339 at Level 100
Easy Money is the required breadcrumb to start the Uldum storyline. None of the earlier quests in the chain are required as Adarrah will offer this quest to any player who has reached level 83 and can find her in Thistleshrub Valley in the southwest corner of Tanaris.
Accompany 's caravan into Uldum.
- Caravan Escorted
Well, hello there!
Whatever brought you, I'm so glad that you're here. My friends will never admit to it, but we could really use a hand.
The ancient region of Uldum has been exposed! Treasures beyond your wildest dreams free for the taking!
We just need a bit of an escort, what with the bandits and all...
You'll accompany us, won't you?
You're welcome to all the treasure you can haul off!
Smells like someone else was in this cell recently.
- Adarrah says: No, no, silly <race>...
- Adarrah says: No one rides the Lady!
- Adarrah hops on her camel as the caravan sets off. The player walks to the back of the trailer and hops on, instead.
- Budd says: Ahoy!
- The camera pulls away to show the pass to Uldum and the scene fades to black. Passing through the Gateway of Eternity south of Khartut's Tomb, the caravan is ambushed by a pygmy tribe!
- Sultan Oogah yells: Attack!
- The members of the caravan quickly lose the fight as everyone is netted and subdued.
- Pygmy Ambusher says: How many coconuts can we get for the ugly one?
- Another fade to black. This time the caravan members are found imprisoned in the Lost City of the Tol'vir, after being handed off by the Pygmy Ambushers.
- Pygmy Ambusher says: THREE? He woulda paid five, easy... Dummy!
- The cutscene ends with the player and Adarrah imprisoned inside a locked cage.
Talk to Adarrah to complete the quest.
- Adarrah breaks out her lockpicking tools and goes to work on the cage.
- Adarrah says: Please don't break... please don't break...
- She picks the lock and the door opens!
- Adarrah says: Crap! That was my last lock pick!
- Adarrah says: Here comes the guard, <name>! take him out!
- A walks over and aggroes on the player. Kill it.
- Adarrah says: Well done! I was about to jump in! But it looked like you had it under control.
- Adarrah says: That cat-creature chained back there looks like he wants to talk. Maybe he can help us... but be careful.
-  /  / 
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.