Requires Level 83
or 26339 at Level 110
wants you to mingle with the guests at Schnottz's Landing.
The demands of an operation such as this require much of his attention these days.
While you wait to speak with him, why don't you mingle with some of our guests?
We have invited a variety of Azeroth's most illustrious figures to be present when we unlock the secrets of this region.
I am confident that you will find them most captivating
Well, hello again, <class>.
I trust that you had no troubles fitting in with our guests, hmm?
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
Ambassador Laurent can be found in the north building[22.4, 63.2]; the others can usually be found standing around him:
- This is quite an operation here, wouldn't you say?
- I must admit, I am intrigued by this ambitious little upstart.
- I'm not rushing to judgment, mind you, but I've heard some unsettling rumors.
- Time will tell if his motives are just.
- I'm not surprised.
- So many questions, I cannot ignore...
- Why all these weapons for an archaeological dig? And what is being done with the unearthed relics? Under what authority is this excavation being conducted?
- The answers don't seem to be forthcoming, I'll just have to find out for myself, I suppose.
Refined Gentlemen are everywhere in camp:
- I say! raise a glass, my friend!
- Take in the sights here.
- This entire region has been hidden away for ages, you know.
- Why, just look at the treasure he has accumulated!
- I'm not always comfortable with his methods, but there's no denying the results...
- Best not to dwell upon unpleasant thoughts. It's bad manners, you know.
- Speculation, my dear boy!
- Once again our eager little furrier has unearthed enough treasure, he'll be one of Azeroth's most influential figures.
- We'll all be properly positioned when that comes to pass.
Budding Artists can be found all over camp, too:
- Now, isn't this the place to be?
- Touring unexplored corners of the world with like-minded fellows?
- What could be better?
- He's a bit animated for my tastes, but the world needs all kinds, I suppose.
- Why do you ask?
- I see what you mean, I suppose...
- You know, I'm just here because I want to expand my horizons a bit, see the world and whatnot.
- I'm not terribly concerned with the goings on of others.
- Nice to meet you, though.
An Aspiring Starlet can be found outside the west building:
- Exquisite weather here, wouldn't you say, <class>?
- Oh, it's been wonderful!
- The commander is so confident, and that accent! I must admit, he's quite captivating.
- Do you know if he's married?
- Word has it that some of the relics in these parts hold mystical power!
- He seems to be fascinated with such things...
- I'm sorry, <class>.
- I really don't know enough to discuss such things. And honestly, I would prefer to keep it that way.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.