Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dragonmaw Race: Captain Skyshatter|
Requires Level 70
You dare challenge Skyshatter? The world around you will fall into darkness as the heavens are torn asunder by my meteors.
You stand no chance, soldier. Yet it is your desire to die...
I will entertain this morbid obsession if only to prove a point to any that might foolishly dream of making the same mistake.
We ride when you are ready!
I never dreamed any would be skilled enough to defeat Skyshatter. You do know what this means, right? You are now the top orc! You must defend your title.
6/6. He's tough. Compared to the other 5, you need to remain very close to him, otherwise you will fail the quest. Dodging the metors is difficult.
- Buy a bunch of Noggenfogger Elixirs and use them until you turn small for ten minutes. When you are smaller it makes dodging much easier.
- To keep within range of Skyshatter, because he flies faster than you, a very good idea is to fly ahead of him, to the side of him, above him or perhaps all three. The way to do that is to learn his route by heart and then beat him into the turns. It takes a few tries to get it down, but its worth it.
- Keep an eye on Skyshatter. At various points throughout his route he will pause briefly (actually two 180° turns back to back). He can also be hit by his own meteors, which will stop him for a bit. If you're in front of him, be ready to stop or double back closer to him so you don't end up too far ahead.
- Flight trinkets can be helpful and can be used to get the extra edge; , or the Paladin's Crusader Aura (note that none of these effects stack with each other).
- Druids with Swift Flight Form also have an additional edge. Map your Swift Flight Form to a key, and if you get hit, quickly shift back into form.
Note: Whilst this quest is useful for the reputation gain, it is not required to get the Netherwing mount.