|Deciphering the Journal|
|Reputation||The Taunka +250|
Vor'takh is right -- we cannot allow this opportunity to slip through our fingers.
Fortunately, I think I know of a way to translate the journal of this Brann.
The shamans of the Redfang furbolgs, who congregate at the Heart's Blood Shrine south of the camp, grow an herb known as spiritsbreath. An experienced mystic can use incense made from it to seek wisdom from the spirits of the ancestors.
Have you brought sufficient quantities of the herb?
Well done, <name>. I'll prepare the incense and then we'll see what exactly this royal dwarf was doing so far from home.
When completing the quest:
- Sage Paluna says: Let us see what this journal reveals.
- Sage Paluna says: Scout Vor'takh's hunch was correct. Brann Bronzebeard visited Thor Modan recently and this journal records his findings.
- Sage Paluna says: He managed to explore the ruins before the battle began, discovering three runic plates inscribed with prophecies.
- Sage Paluna says: Brann doesn't record the translations, but it says he committed them to memory before fleeing the battle.
- Sage Paluna says: If you can translate those plates, we can find and capture Brann.