|Death to Mor'ghor|
Requires Level 84
or 41399 at Level 100
|Reputation||+1,750 Dragonmaw clan|
|Rewards|| or or |
Slay Warchief Mor'ghor in Dragonmaw Port. You can still recruit and s to help you.
The time has come. Mor'ghor dies today.
Be warned, <class>. Demon blood courses through his wretched veins, and he channels unnatural power. He will be destroyed, yes. But it will not be an easy fight.
Be sure to recruit 3 Dragonmaw followers if you are short - you will need our help.
The Dragonmaw have joined us, with Zaela as their new leader. Blood was shed, but casualties were low, and we have their complete loyalty.
Our Horde grows stronger!
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: This pathetic revolution ends here!
Players fight Mor'ghor, then Zaela arrives to lend a hand.
- Zaela says: Mor'ghor! You should've stayed in Outland with the rest of your half-demon scum. There's no place for you here.
- Warchief Mor'ghor yells: Pathetic worms. Prepare to face the Mor'ghor Slam!
Warchief Mor'ghor is no match against those fighting against him, dying.
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Zaela... traitorous fool... have you sold your soul to the Horde? Are you and I so different? Cast your lot with Hellscream, then. See where he takes you.
- Dragonmaw Warrior says: For the Horde!
- Dragonmaw Shaman says: DRAGONMAW!
- Dragonmaw Warrior says: DRAGONMAW!
- Zaela says: Wherever the Horde takes us, we will keep our heads high and our blood pure. Good riddance, Mor'ghor. A new Dragonmaw dawns this day.
- Warlord Krogg says: <Name!> The Warchief is alive - he was rescued off the coast. Come outside, quickly. The town is ours!
- Zaela says: Hellscream, I am Zaela of the Dragonmaw. Your people have freed mine from tyranny. We are your instrument. The strength of the Dragonmaw is yours to command. For the Horde!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Blood and honor, hero. The Horde welcomes you. Your people will be put to the test as we obliterate Twilight's Hammer and lay claim to this distant shore. But first... some unfinished business.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.