Olrun the Battlecaller has ordered you to win 5 duels against other death knights.
You may choose to battle death knight initiates or players.
- Death Knights defeated in a duel: (5)
Born of the Lich King's victory over Illidan Stormrage in the heart of the frozen wastes, Death's Challenge is a rite of passage that all death knights must undergo.
Seek out other death knights of Acherus and challenge them to a duel. They must accept and fight until a victor emerges!
Go now, <name>! Victory for the Scourge! Glory to the Lich King!
You will receive: 2 50, 1 Bonus talent, [Insignia of the Scourge]
Have you completed Death's Challenge?
To the victor goes the glory, death knight! Well done! The Lich King looks upon you favorably this day.
Death Knight Initiates can say any of the following when initiating a duel:
- Remember this day, <name>, for it is the day that you will be thoroughly owned.
- I'm going to tear your heart out, cupcake!
- You don't stand a chance, <name>.
- You have challenged death itself!
- Don't make me laugh.
- Here come the tears...
- No potions!
-  In Service Of The Lich King
-  The Emblazoned Runeblade
-  Runeforging: Preparation For Battle
-  The Endless Hunger
-  The Eye Of Acherus
-  Death Comes From On High
-  The Might Of The Scourge
-  Report To Scourge Commander Thalanor
-  The Scarlet Harvest
-  If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins
-  Gothik the Harvester
-  The Gift That Keeps On Giving
-  An Attack Of Opportunity
-  Massacre At Light's Point
-  Victory At Death's Breach!
-  The Will Of The Lich King
-  The Crypt of Remembrance
- Side quest:  The Plaguebringer's Request &  Noth's Special Brew &  More Skulls For Brew
-  Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide &  Lambs To The Slaughter
-  How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies
-  Behind Scarlet Lines
-  The Path Of The Righteous Crusader,  Brothers In Death
-  Bloody Breakout
-  A Cry For Vengeance!
-  A Special Surprise
-  A Sort Of Homecoming
-  Ambush At The Overlook
-  A Meeting With Fate
-  The Scarlet Onslaught Emerges
-  Scarlet Armies Approach...
-  The Scarlet Apocalypse
-  An End To All Things...
-  The Lich King's Command
-  The Light of Dawn
-  Taking Back Acherus
-  The Battle For The Ebon Hold
-  Where Kings Walk or  Saurfang's Blessing