Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Rolling with my Homies|
Requires Level 1
or 150 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
Drive the Hot Rod around and pickup your friends: Ace, Gobber, and Izzy.
<Name>, you're about to host the corporate party to end all corporate parties. My research says that if you're seen having a good time at the party, your promotion quotient will skyrocket and explode!
So, with that in mind, might I suggest that you take your new company hot rod out for a spin?
Go pick up your friends. Just remember me on the way up when it all comes together and you're the new Trade <Prince/Princess>, okay?
The party's almost ready. How was your trip to town?
Well done, <sir/ma'am>. You all look very good riding around in the hot rod. I'm sure you made quite an impression on the citizenry.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
Players are buffed with "Keys to the Hot Rod: Remember that you can always cruise in your Hot Rod." and have the in their inventory as reminders. Use the keys and run around the east side of Bilgewater Port. Izzy is up at headquarters sunbathing at the pool, while Gobber is at the intersection of the KTC road and the main highway, while Ace is just off the main highway at the gas station.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Ooh, I think you're gonna like this, boss!
- Use the Keys to the Hot Rod to get into your car. Pick up your friends, Izzy, Ace, and Gobber.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: There they are! Okay, you three make sure that you help <him/her> out today. <He's/she's> got a lot of stuff to take care of before the party!
The hot rod has the following abilities:
- ω ϖ—Pedal to the metal! Increase speed by 50% for 5 seconds (10 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Press to honk the Hot Rod's horn. (5 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Turn on the radio. There's only one volume setting: ELEVEN! (1.5 sec cooldown)
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.