|Conversing With the Depths|
|End||Toalu'u the Mystic|
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 110
|Reputation||+1000 The Kalu'ak|
|Rewards|| or or or or or |
- Oacha'noa's compulsion obeyed.
The watery goddess, Oacha'noa, must be consulted; only she will know what the destiny of the Kalu'ak is to be. And only The Pearl of the Depths can call her forth from the murky nether.
Off the coast to the southwest lies The Briny Pinnacle. Atop it sits the altar upon which the pearl rests. Commune at the altar and Oacha'noa is certain to hear your call. Do as she says lest you incur her wrath and bring ruin upon all of the tuskarr.
Should you survive, return to the mystic.
- Ocha'noa yells: Little <name>, why do you call me forth? Are you working with the trolls of this land? Have you come to kill me and take my power as your own?
- Ocha'noa yells: I sense uncertainty in you, and I do not trust it whether you are with them, or not. If you wish my augury for the Kalu'ak, you will have to prove yourself first.
- Ocha'noa yells: I will lay a mild compulsion upon you. Jump into the depths before me so that you put yourself into my element and thereby display your submission.
- Ocha'noa yells: Though you are compelled, the choice, and the last step before you leap, are yours. You have twenty more seconds to decide.
- You jump and complete the quest objective: Oacha'noa's compulsion obeyed.
- Ocha'noa yells: Well done, <name>. Your display of respect is duly noted. Now, I have information for you that you must convey to the Kalu'ak.
- Ocha'noa whispers: Simply put, you must tell the tuskarr that they cannot run. If they do so, their spirits will be destroyed by the evil rising within Northrend.
- Ocha'noa whispers: Tell the mystic that his people are to stand and fight alongside the Horde and Alliance against the forces of Malygos and the Lich King.
- Ocha'noa whispers: Now swim back with the knowledge I have granted you. Do what you can for them <race>.
You spoke with Ocha'noa?!
If it is her will that we stand with your people then so be it. Elder Ko'nani will accept this as our destiny, for weal or woe.
My people believe that all souls are one with the magic of the world. We must oppose the blue dragon attempts to control the magic or we are all doomed!
I never thought a <race> would be the champion of the Kalu'ak, but you have proven me wrong. On behalf of my people, I give you thanks, <name>.
May the gods smile upon you and keep you safe.