|Start||Image of Drakuru|
or 18870 at Level 100
|Rewards||, , , or |
The time be here at last, good friend.
Drak'Tharon soon be cleansed of them foul undead and restored to her noble purpose. My soul will be havin' peace, and in return for your help, the keep's most valuable treasures be yours, mon!
Da keep rises up into a sacred ziggurat. Once ya be reachin' its top, ya must summon me a final time, and I'll perform the ritual.
Alas, mon, my summonin' will again be comin' at a cost. Ya must collect the mojo from the survivors in the keep,
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
We done a great thing, mon! And dis just be da beginning....
Seek me out in Zul'Drak when da time be right.
Dere be a war to be won, mon!
Reports have this quest giving only a nominally greater amount of gold when the character is at level 80, much less than comparable quests give as "gold equivalent in lieu of experience".
Completing this quest leads to the following:
- Drakuru says: Ahh, back in Drak'tharon at last!
- Drakuru casts his gaze down on Drak'Tharon Keep.
- Drakuru says: You done well, mon...
- Drakuru says: You surpassed my greatest hopes.
- Drakuru walks to the center of Tharon'ja's platform
- Drakuru says: For your efforts, you be getting da greatest rewards...
- Drakuru says: Revelation!
- Drakuru casts a spell
- Drakuru says: Be still, friend, and behold da truth of things!
- A portal opens in the doorway to Tharon'ja's platform, and the Lich King appears. Drakuru kneels before him.
- Drakuru says: Master, my mission be complete.
- Drakuru says: With da help of these mortals, dis region been cleansed of all who oppose us.
- The Lich King says: You have done well, Drakuru.
- The Lich King says: Your betrayal of the Drakkari Empire has borne me a new army.
- The Lich King says: Your army....
- The Lich King says: Arise, and accept my gift.
- The Lich King casts a spell on Drakuru, causing his form to change; he is now larger and darker-skinned.
- The Lich King says: I charge you now with the cleansing of Zul'Drak, Drakuru.
- Drakuru says: As you wish, master.
- The Lich King says: Fail me and it shall be your undoing...
- The Lich King says: Succeed and even greater power shall be yours!
- The Lich King departs.
- Drakuru says: Forgive my deception, mon. It all been for your own good.
- Drakuru says: Ya needed ta prove yer worthiness....
- Drakuru says: I be needin' worthy underlings in Zul'Drak, mon. Ones ready to wield real power.
- Drakuru says: You see for yourself now. Da Lich King be generous to dem who obey.
- Drakuru says: Follow dis path, mon, and soon you be tastin' immortality!
Only when Drakuru finishes his dialog does he become able to end this quest.
After completing the quest, his "talk to" dialog is:
- Ponder on da thing you have witnessed this day, <name>.
- Da future already be written. Only thing to decide be your part in it, mon.
-  or  (both optional)
- [75D] (classified as Drak'Tharon Keep)