|Cheer Up, Yi-Mo|
or 666 at Level 100
Bring back to Zhu's Watch.
- Yi-Mo Brought to Zhu's Watch
Ever since this storm began, I've just been... tired.
Not physically... no. It's like my very soul is exhausted. Worthless. Hopeless. I imagine it's what one feels when a mate leaves them for someone with a rounder belly, but I've never had a mate so how would I know?
<Yi-Mo sighs deeply and continues staring off into the sky. It doesn't look like he's going anywhere.>
I can't believe he was actually going to do that... This despair is worse than I had even imagined.
I cannot thank you enough for bringing him back.
- You have your whole life ahead of you.
- What is life, anyway? A series of disappointments, one after another.
Option three (after you choose one or both of the others):
- Roll Yi-Mo towards Zhu's Watch!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Say what you want. I'm not moving an inch.
Each successive kick brings with it the following responses, and sometimes an attacking thunderbird:
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Oof! What are you doing?
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Ow! Stop it! I'm waiting for the thunderbirds to take me!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Here they come...
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Why?!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Just leave me here or they'll take you too!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Ugh... I'm getting dizzy. He throws up.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: You're crazy, you know that? Here comes another!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Don't give up, thunderbirds! Come back for me!
Back at Zhu's Watch, one final shove does the trick.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Nooooo!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Alright, alright already! Enough with the shoving!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: I'm going to my room. Feel free to tell my aunt about how you "heroically" saved me from myself or whatever.
- Ken-Ken yells: Hey, <name>, come over here! Ken-Ken thinks he knows how to fix sad pandas!
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
Patch changes Edit
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.