|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
|Chasing the Moonstone|
Requires Level 70
|Reputation||+150 Cenarion Expedition|
|Previous||ω τ ϖ|
|Next||ω τ ϖ|
If the essences are combined within a rare gemstone such as a Southfury moonstone, you'll be able to release them when you're prepared to challenge Anzu.
The only problem is that Southfury moonstones are only found on the Azshara side of the river, on the cliffs near the river's source.
Tragedy befell the last night elf party that sought the stone. Their boat is still anchored in the river near where they sighted the moonstone. Keep your eyes open and approach the site by land from the Azshara side.
You look like you've been through quite an ordeal. Was the moonstone really that hard to find?
<Morthis seems torn, at once desiring to laugh at your story, and mindful of how close you came to losing the moonstone. He settles for staring at the glowing stone.>
I'll get to work on infusing it with the bird spirit essences. Soon, you'll be prepared to challenge our enemy.
- If you don't see the Moonstone on the altar, wait a few minutes for it to respawn, another Druid is doing the quest.
- If you have the PVP trinket or or anything else that will remove a stun effect (), consider wearing/using it as Rizzle Sprysprocket will sap you after she takes the Moonstone. However, note that this will shorten the quest considerably. Many have had fun chasing her down the river.
- When Rizzle jumps off the cliff, she'll swim south down the river.
- Shift into Cat Form to reduce fall damage and then quickly switch into Aquatic Form to catch up to her. With the release of Wrath of the Lich King, having the minor Glyph of Aquatic Form makes catching up trivial due to the player's pursuit speed now at epic land mount level.
- Rizzle drops two kinds of bombs. One will explode and launch you out of the water, the other will freeze you in place. Remember that switching forms will remove the frost nova, so switch out and back into Aquatic Form to continue the chase.
- There are some speed enhancers in the water to help you catch up to Rizzle.
- There is a bug where, if you fall in the river before picking up the moonstone, Rizzle will drop ice grenades on you as you swim down the river, even though you haven't actually encountered her yet.
This is the full quest line for the Druid Swift Flight Form.