|Call of Duty|
|End||Erunak Stonespeaker [38.7, 31.7]|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Earthen Ring|
Ride the mercenary ship to battle.
- Ride the mercenary ship to Vashj'ir.
Listen up, <race>!
Victory there will leave Stormwind completely defenseless!
Now is the time to strike!
Report to the docks at once for transport to the battle.
Every warship is engaged, so you'll be boarding a mercenary vessel commissioned by the Warchief himself.
Not exactly the battle you had anticipated, I'll wager. But a battle nonetheless, as you shall soon see....
Head east to the dock at Bladefist Bay. A number of are waiting.
- Vanguard 1 says: We are Hellscream's Vanguard!
- Vanguard 1 says: Why must we ride to battle in some pathetic mercenary vessel?
- Vanguard 2 says: The rest of the fleet has been sent to the region.
- Vanguard 2 says: ...their return is long overdue.
- Vanguard 1 says: Hah! They should've known to send us in the first place.
- Vanguard 2 says: Agreed, brother, but the Horde fights many fires these days and the Vanguard are few in number...
- Vanguard 2 says: Fortunately for our enemies, we can be in only one place at a time.
- Vanguard 3 says: Strange... Just yesterday I was dispatched to Ashenvale.
- Vanguard 3 says: Halfway there I got orders to meet you all here. This must be important.
- Vanguard 4 says: Have you not heard?
- Vanguard 4 says: An island has emerged from the depths... just off the coast of Stormwind.
- Vanguard 4 says: We're gunna to take it.
- Vanguard 4 says: And once we do, Stormwind's days are numbered.
- Vanguard 3 says: And island rose up from the sea... within striking distance of Stormwind?
- Vanguard 3 says: This is no coincidence! Azeroth herself has cast her lot with the Horde!
- Vanguard 4 says: Indeed, brother. It would seem so...
- Vanguard 2 says: Here, warrior, eat this.
- Vanguard 2 says: Your reflexes will quicken, and your stamina will increase.
- Vanguard 5 says: Hah! I don't need your crutches, friend.
- Vanguard 5 says: I've faced the best that Stormwind has to offer, and still I stand.
- Vanguard 2 says: My axe has split as many Alliance skulls as yours, brother. Maybe more.
- Vanguard 2 says: Hellscream will settle for nothing short of total victory.
- Vanguard 2 says: Should we fall, he'll chase us into the afterlife to take his retribution.
- Nazgrim appears, walking toward the members of the vanguard.
- Vanguard 5 says: There is wisdom in your words, brother. I'll take that food of yours...
- Vanguard 1 says: Aye, as will I.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim says: Enough jawing! There's our ride.
- The vanguard turns and salutes.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim says: That ship's been commissioned by Hellscream himself.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim says: You're all under strict orders - No harassing her crew!
- The pirate ship pulls in to dock
- Tugore yells: Step aboard, friends! Carefully now...
- Tugore yells: There ya go, all aboard. That's right...
- Tugore yells: And please. Pay no heed to the... uhh... diversity of our crew.
- Vanguard 3 says: Gah... this ship reeks of human.
- Tugore yells: Rest assured, they'll deliver ya safely to yer destination.
- Tugore yells: That bein' the fresh piece o' land just off the coast of the Eastern Kingdoms.
- Tugore yells: Alright then. Make ready everyone... here we go!
- The ship sets sail.
- yells: Ahoy!
- Budd yells: I'm saaaailing!
- Tugore says: Don't pay Budd no nevermind... poor fella's got a few screws missin'.
- Budd says: Oooh... shiny!
- Budd jumps overboard!
- yells: Budd! Noooo!
- Vanguard 3 says: Hah! Humans...
- The ship makes the jump to the Eastern Kingdoms, throwing a loading screen.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Hear my words, brothers!
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: We sail to a virgin island, a gift from Azeroth to the Horde!
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Securing this land will win us our war!
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: The enemy has fought well, for Alliance... but they grow weary.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: We shall crush what remains of them and lay claim to this land.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: From its shores, we shall conquer Stormwind, and with it any hope the enemy clings to.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Azeroth will be reforged under a single banner!
- Nazgrim walks over to the main mast and drops a Horde banner.
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: This banner!!
- The troops start cheering. Later, as the ship closes on Seafarer's Tomb...
- Adarrah yells: Captain! Shipwreck off the starboard bow! There appear to be survivors!
- Legionnaire Nazgrim says: What is the meaning of this?
- Legionnaire Nazgrim says: We have a battle to win!
- Tugore says: What the... ?
- Giant tentacles attack the shipwreck, throwing the survivors into the water!
- Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Stand your ground, brothers! Make it bleed!
- The tentacles turn on the mercenary ship, grabbing everyone, flinging them around then tossing them into the water, stunning them, including the player. Sinking, other drowning warriors are getting taken off by zin'jatar raiders. One attempts to attack the player, but appears and kills it.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: To the depths with you, beast!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Hold on, <race>!
- Erunak casts a bubble spell that lets the player breathe, then the screen fades to black. The player then awakes in an overturned ship, the Immortal Coil...
-  /
-  /
-  /
-  /
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.