|By the Light of the Stars|
|Start||Harrison Jones [64.5, 28.0]|
|End||Harrison Jones [64.5, 28.0]|
Requires Level 83
or 26339 at Level 110
Collect 7 Suspended Starlight.
Look at this, <name>.
I tightened the clamp in the middle and crimped the wires on the edges. They may not be the most comfortable, but they should hold together.
If I've translated your tablets correctly, there's something hidden here - a final piece to our puzzle.
I hope your spectacles hold the key.
Let me know what you find!
Find anything interesting?
Well, kid, it looks like you've done it again.
<Harrison points to an image on the tablets.>
This starlight is exactly what we were missing.
Now we can get to work!
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
Accepting the quest puts the Sapphire Spectacles in the player's inventory. Merely possessing them is enough to put players into "Sapphire Sight": Detects Suspended Starlight in the Chamber of the Stars.
While in this mode, there are small glowing balls hovering a few feet above the floor of the chamber. Also, neutral wander the area. Get close to one of the lights and interact with it to collect it. However, that will aggro a nearby protector or two, so watch out! s
- We have sworn to serve, intruder. And so shall you.
- I welcome you into an eternity of service, thief.
- Once a thief, I am now a servant of the Stars.
- You tread on sacred ground! You must be purified!
- Those who behold the starlight must forever protect it!
- Your theft is forbidden, trespasser!
- Alright, <name>. Time to see what this staff of yours has to show us.
- Harrison walks up to the center and throws the staff into the ancient machine. There, it hovers in the center, illuminated by a shaft of light. Suddenly, the four statues in the corner of the room shine red beams at it!
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.