Speak to Fathom-Lord Zin'jatar, Lady Sira'kess, and Overseer Idra'kess.
Lady Sira'kess has begun preparations for the ritual of summoning, but the Crucible of Nazsharin has been stolen from us. The Kvaldir have surely taken it with them as they retreated to shallower waters.
Speak to the caste leaders to secure a war party, and lead them west in retrieving the artifact from Biel'aran Ridge to the east.
It seems I beat you to the fight yet again. I'm sure you defeated scores of vrykul on your way here, or other such nonsense.
It is good to have you by my side again, Battlemaiden.
Reinforcements have begun to circle the waters around the ledge, preparing for the attack. They await only your lead.
You will receive:
- 34650 XP
- Lady Naz'jar says: The Kvaldir have been purged from the city. Now we begin our preparations.
- Lady Naz'jar says: Battlemaiden, I have a task that requires your attention.
Back in the Battlemaiden story! She now has a fourth ability:
- ω ϖ (50 energy) 30 yd range—Spin your trident in front of you in a dazzling display of weapon mastery, dealing 4500 to 5500 Physical damage every 0.25 sec for 2 sec to all enemies in front of the Battlemaiden. (10 sec cooldown)
Detailed directions Edit
- The city has been routed. The Azsh'ir cry your name as a victory call. You've earned much respect this day.
- Fathom-Lord Zin'jatar says: You will have some of my best men, do not worry Battlemaiden. Return to us quickly - I am eager to begin hunting .
- I'd not expected the city to be taken so quickly. It seems we'll have much time to prepare for the invasion.
- Overseer Idra'kess says: You shall have your reinforcements, Battlemaiden. I had already intended to collect Kvaldir to labor in Nespirah, so your timing is opportune.
- The summoning incantations have been prepared, but we were depending on the Crucible of Nazsharin to draw power for our spell. The artifact must be recovered.
- Lady Sira'kess says: I will send some of my priestesses to aid you. Find the artifact quickly so that I can begin summoning our allies for the battles to come.
-  /  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.