|Blighted Last Rites|
|Start||Apothecary Vicky Levine|
|End||Apothecary Vicky Levine|
Requires Level 71
or 1230 at Level 100
|Reputation||+10 The Hand of Vengeance|
- Flask of Blight tested
Have you read the wanted poster? What is the high executor thinking?!
<Vicky looks around and continues in hushed tones.>
We can't very well have those Scarlet Onslaught idiots being raised by their priests, or worse, rising as the Scourge, now can we?
No, I'm in total agreement with you, we have to do something about the corpses.
I have just the thing. Take this blight that we just created and test it on the prisoner in the cage right here.
No muss, no fuss, no returning enemies.
WHAT?! That's impossible! We've perfected the blight. It has a one-hundred percent lethality.
<The apothecary wrings her hands, concern crossing her unliving visage. Clearly frustrated, she continues in an angry tone.>
This is just really odd. Hand me that flask, <class>. I'm not going to be known as the apothecary that ruined everything!
- 2050 XP (or 49 50 compensation at level 80)
- 10 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
Upon completion of this quest, the following exchange takes place:
- Apothecary Vicky Levine says: Schlemiel!
- Junior Apothecary Schlemiel says: Huh?
- Apothecary Vicky Levine says: Apparently you flubbed this batch of blight. What do you have to say for yourself?
- Junior Apothecary Schlemiel says: But... I followed your instructions precisely! Sorry?
- Apothecary Vicky Levine says: Sorry? SORRY? Here's sorry for you!
At this point, Vicky throws a vial at Schlemiel. Schlemiel promptly turns into green slime that immediately evaporates.
- Junior Apothecary Schlemiel says: Eep!
- Apothecary Vicky Levine says: Oops. I guess it IS working! That's odd.
- Apothecary Vicky Levine says: I'm gonna need a cleanup and a new assistant over here!