Obtain 9 piles of Obsidian Ash.
I need you to do some more gathering before we can go take out the remainder of the Blackrock armoy. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right, and that means being prepared.
I need ash, <name>. Not just any ash... ash from the greater obsidian elementals that roam the plains to the northwest. The stuff is deep, deep black, which is what we need for our next disguise.
Don't worry, you've already got a disguise. This one is for someone... well, someTHING... else.
You will receive: 75
The ashes of the obsidian elementals are particularly dark - exactly what we need for our purposes.
Yes, these will do. I will get this packed up for you.
Pick up all of SEVEN! YUP!, Latent Demons of the Land and A Heap of Delicious Worg before heading out. Head back to the northwest. The elementals can be found along the road.
Quest progression Edit
-  Mouton Flamestar
-  Burning Vengeance
-  Stocking Up /  A Future Project /  Mud Hunter
-  The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
-  Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff /  Shadow Boxing
-  Return to Keeshan /  Return to Ariok
-  Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
-  A Needle in a Hellhole
-  Prove Yer Allegiance /  Scrapped Golems
-  Golem Training
-  A Perfect Costume
-  Into the Black Tooth Hovel
-  Grunt Work
-  The Kodocaller's Horn
-  Taking the Horn For Ourselves
-  General Thorg'izog
-  Trial by Magma
-  Abuse of Power
-  Enough Damage For One Day
-  Morgan's Vigil
-  Blackened Ashes /  Latent Demons of the Land /  A Heap of Delicious Worg
-  Blood Tour /  Draconic Vanguard /  A Deal With a Dragon
-  Placing the Pawns
-  A Delivery for Thorg'izog /  A Delivery for Neeralak /  A Delivery for Xi'lun
-  Locked and Loaded
-  Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
-  Glory Amidst Chaos
-  The Spoils of War
Patches and hotfixes Edit